Thursday 29 January 2015

Back To School Blues


Today was my first official day back at school after summer and I'm already tired, so I'm going to keep this post nice and brief. Basically, I'm going into my last two years of schooling and it's a very frightening prospect. Everything is getting so much more serious, the teachers are all talking about 'taking our education into our own hands' and threatening detentions if homework isn't handed in. Oh I long for the days when we just cut and pasted pictures of sheep into a scrapbook. 

Now to the point of this post! I've posted everyday for the month of January and will continue for the next couple of days to see the month out. As we move into February I'm going to be dropping back to three posts a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) so that I keep my sanity and don't lose my mind trying to do good blog posts while also trying to do three chapters of maths homework. The schedule will be as follows; Sunday will be a lifestyle post, Wednesday a beauty post and Friday a review of some description. I am this organised with my posts because I find my creativity flows better with a little bit of structure, otherwise I find all of the ideas overwhelming. 

Also, on the topic of going back to school, I was wondering about doing a series of posts about school. Some more deep stuff about friendship and such. I don't know if that is the type of thing people would like to see so please get in contact via the comments and tell me your thoughts. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig