Friday 9 January 2015

A Mask That Really Works


I can't believe I haven't reviewed this mask before, I honestly thought I had. This is one of my favourite skin care products, so it totally deserves it's own post. The Origins Clear Improvement Mask is designed to clear the pores, make your skin squeaky clean and blemish free. Though it can actually cause the purging sometimes, where your skin breaks out for a couple of days after use, it does ultimately make your skin a lot better. I find that it doesn't my skin doesn't purge unless I haven't been looking after it properly and my pores are REALLY clogged. Other than those times, it all clears up the next day. 

It comes out of the tube that dark charcoal colour. It is of a medium thickness and very smooth, I would liken it to slightly thin toothpaste. This texture means that it is easy to spread onto the face quite thinly so that you don't have to use too much product each application. Let me walk you through how I like to use it. I start by taking off my makeup and cleansing as per usual. Then I take a face washer/muslin cloth and cover it with the hottest water than can come from the tap. I squeeze it off and put it on my face, using it as a mini steam to open up the pores. Then I apply the mask all over the face, my face is usually damp when I do so. It takes about 10ish minutes to dry and then I wipe it off with the same face cloth I steamed my face with. Finally I splash my face with cold water to close the pores agin. 

This mask works beautifully and I would really recommend it to anyone who has problematic skin. It can leave my skin feeling slightly tight after use but it's nothing a bit of light moisturiser can't fix. It is quite pricy, it's Origins after all, so that would be the biggest down side. I personally think it's totally worth it because it works better than anything else I have used. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig