Tuesday 20 January 2015

Empties #2


I'm going to keep this intro short because I've got an absolute slew of empties for you today. Turns out I had more than I thought and I just need to get that damn bag out of my room so I'm just putting them all together.

Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo + Conditioner
I like the fact that this has no parabens or colourants in it because I've heard time and time again how bad that is for your hair. This was a decent shampoo and conditioner that I really enjoyed using because of the delightful where tea and mint extract scent. I would certainly buy it again if I were't such a floosy with my hair care products.

Redwin Tea Tree Shampoo + Redwin Coal Tar Shampoo
These were both bought to help combat my awful itchy scalp caused by my psoriasis but they didn't really do anything for that. They did wash my hair well but that's not worth the gross coal tar smell.

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray
I used this everytime I was going to style my hair and I actually felt like my hair was more damaged when I used this than when I didn't so I will definitely be trying something else.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral and Flirty Blush
Due to my afore mentioned scalp issues I try to avoid using dry shampoo unless I really have to but when I do it is always my trusty Batiste. I have since moved on to the coloured formula in order to prevent the powdery grey look that the normal ones cause.

Body Shop Body Butter in Mango, Coconut, Shea and Strawberry
I love these things, each and every one of them. The shea and the coconut were slightly thicker than the mango and strawberry, though all of them were still pretty thick in formula since they're body butters and all. Either way it didn't make much of a difference to the fact that they moisturise my legs so well. Certainly a go to product.

Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
Coconut is my favourite Body Shop scent so I really love this creamy exfoliator. It isn't as rough as the shea one which I actually prefer because it isn't as messy yet it still does a great job at getting rid of the dead skin.

Body Shop Shea Soap
I'm not usually one for bars of soap but I thought I'd use this one up because I received it as a part of a gift set. I don't really like bar soaps so it didn't do much for me, though it had that scrumptious shea scent I enjoy.

Clearasil Vanishing Pimple Clearing Cream
This did not do what it says on the tin. I saw absolutely no difference in the size, soreness or redness of any blemishes when I wore this over night. Totally not worth the money.

Covergirl Clump Crusher
This is my holy grail mascara, I think we all know that by now.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner x2
I certainly must love this liner if I have used up two of them! It is just the perfect liner because of the fact that it is a brush tip rather than a felt one. This just makes it so much easier to apply seamlessly.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair x2
Another product you've heard me rave about multiple times, I won't blabber on too much about it again. It's just my favourite concealer and the only one that I can find that both fits my skin tone and doesn't look cakey. It's super blendable while still covering up everything I want covered.

If you've stuck with me this far, thank you very much! I'm so happy to finally get rid of that damn bag at the end of my bed. Too bad I'm coming to the end of another round of products and I will have to start collecting again.

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig