Tuesday 9 December 2014

Update: 12 Days of Blogmas & January Posting


Why hello there everyone! I just thought I would pop in with a bit of an update post for you about the upcoming content here on Lots of Love, Shannon. Firstly, I would like to thank you for baring with me through my end of year/exams because I know I was a bit absent over on in this part of the internet. That should all be fixed now because I'm on my summer holidays and feeling full of inspiration to write some kick-ass posts! 

Blogmas seems to be a thing that a lot of people are partaking in this year and I will be jumping on that bandwagon in my own special way. I was too busy at the beginning of the month to do the full December version, so instead I will be doing 'The 12 Days of Blogmas' were I post something festive every day. I've got some good ideas so get excited for that to begin this Saturday and run right up until Christmas Eve. I'm not feeling particularly festive yet this year, which is odd for me, so I'm hoping these posts will get me in the Christmas frame of mind. 

Following on from this idea of posting often, I'm hoping to continue this theme into January for a special month of five posts a week (or maybe posts everyday, if I'm super organised). As I will still be on school holidays, I will have plenty of time to work on it and get every post in tip top condition. By February, who knows? I'm presuming I will return to my three posts a week but, hey, we will jump that hurdle when we get to it. 

Merry December everyone! Lets all make it the best festive season ever! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig