Sunday 14 December 2014

Day 3: Festive Nails



If you're not up for getting a really glittery manicure this Christmas, maybe my more understated version would be more up your street. Adding an accent nail is the perfect way to say 'I'm sophisticated but still very fun, don't underestimate me'. For this look I used two coats of Essie Russian Roulette on all my nails bar the ring fingers. Then for the accent nail I used a metallic gold colour from Chi Chi that doesn't have a shade name and I can't find it on their website either, helpful I know. I didn't realise it was untraceable until after I'd used it on my nails unfortunately. That being said, any metallic gold shade will work just as well for this look. Silver would work too if that's what you prefer. I topped everything off with a coat of Essie Good To Go Top Coat to ensure it wouldn't chip within the first 20 minutes. 

This look is one that you can take inspiration from and interpret it with any colours you have lying around. A simple idea that's very versatile I say. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig