Sunday 28 December 2014

December Favourites


I'm currently writing this post from my sick bed so excuse any gratuitous spelling mistakes or maybe, even worse, this whole thing making absolutely no sense. I've decided to power on because I have done such a good job with my posting schedule this month and I'm not going to let a stomach bug ruin that now! December was a slow month for favourites for me because it was all leading up to Christmas, where I've gotten some awesome favourites for January. That being said, the five favourites I do have are pretty gosh darn awesome.

Designer Brands Outrageous Volume Mascara
A surprising favourite for me that came from my Girlfriend: The Parcel subscription box (I did an unboxing post HERE), I actually assumed I wouldn't like this product. Surprisingly I really like this mascara for everyday wear as it adds volume while keeping the lashes separated.

Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Sparkling Dew Drops
I'm not going to go on about this gloss too much because I posted THIS review of it just yesterday. I will quickly say that this is my favourite shade of the two I have tried and the formula is just really great.

Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Lip Balm
The Vanilla Brulee scent from the Body Shop is my personal favourite they released this Christmas, it is scrumptious. I was trying to resist picking some of it up because I knew I would be getting something from the Body Shop for Christmas, I always do (this year was a Shea set from my Uncle). I got the shimmer lotion as a gift for one of my best friends and just had to pick up the lip balm for myself. It is so yummy I want to eat it and it moisturises the lips well. Not the best moisturisation I've ever experienced but the scent makes it well worth it.

George Ezra's Wanted On Voyage
I've had this album for a good few months now but my love for it has had a resurgence in December. I love George Ezra's voice and find it so funny that such a deep voice comes from such a scrawny young man, it's awesome. My favourite songs are Budapest, Leaving It Up To You and Drawing Board.

Youtube Channels About Movies - Screen Junkies/ Schmoes Know Podcast/ AMC Movie Talk
I would say that this has been my guilty pleasure this month but to be honest I'm not even guilty about it. I've been addicted to watching podcasts and videos about movies and people who are knowledgeable about them. My favourite that started it all was the Screen Junkies Movie Fights, then I moved onto watching the Schmoes Know Podcast and now I'm watching the AMC Movie Talk which is super cool because it's half an hour each day! I love the film industry and hearing about all of the going ons within it, it is especially good when the people telling me about it have fun personalities.

And that is the last favourites of the year! Oh my god that went by fast. On Wednesday I will be sharing my 2014 favourites and I haven't even begun to narrow the list down yet... eeep.

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig