Thursday 4 December 2014

Beauty Interview: Beauty Pie Blog


I can't believe it's Beauty Interview time once again, it comes around so quickly! This month I've interviewed the beautiful Zoe from Beauty Pie Blog (what a cute name for a blog!) and her answers are smashing. Zoe's blog focuses on beauty and fashion, with absolutely awesome OOTD posts and hauls. Of course, she is one of my favourites so lets just jump straight into it. 

1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?
Probably something out of a magazine, or an old lipstick that was running out that my mum decided to give me!

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment? 
A good face mask from Lush - I've heard so many good reviews!

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 
I have a few stacked up in my drawer - I tend to buy one, use it a few times and then decide I don't like it (mainly due to the realisation that it isn't my colour at all hahah!) My favourite at the moment has to be Rimmel Match Perfection, but I'm using a Rimmel BB cream at the moment; they're much kinder to my skin!

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 
Definitely lipsticks and glosses; you can never have too many!

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine?
In a morning, I'm usually in a rush so I cleanse and use a moisturising primer. Before bed, I cleanse again and use a thick moisturiser that can sink into my skin during the night!

1. MAC or Nars? Neither if I'm honest - I can't afford them hehe! Drugstore all the way! :)
2. Rimmel or Revlon? Rimmel. I love their face products and you've got to love their lipsticks.
3. Mascara or Concealer? Can I say both? Hehe. They're both necessary! If I have to choose, I'll say mascara, as it can instantly make me look 10x better!
4. Skincare or Haircare?  Probably skincare. I don't use a lot of haircare products, mainly just argan oil now and again; I try to keep my hair in good condition by not using much heat - with skincare, I have to make sure I don't get spots!
5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Tough one! Probably hydrating, I tend to use tea-tree face masks.
6. High end or Drugstore? Definitely drugstore! My purse strings sadly don't stretch that far!:(
7. Blog or Vlog? Blog! But I do enjoy watching the odd vlog, but wouldn't make one myself.
8. Hair up or hair down? Down! I hate wearing my hair up, I feel exposed haha!
9. Red or Pink Lipstick? Red, as pinks don't suit me, unless it's a nude pink! I try and steer clear of bright lipsticks to be honest.
10. Highlight or Contour? Hmm, probably contour. I tend to contour a little bit during the day, but if I'm going on a night out I use a bit of highlighter!

Thank you so much to Zoe for joining in for this interview, I just love seeing all of the different answers the girls give. Make sure to check out Beauty Pie Blog HERE and give her some love on Twitter HERE

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your share ,I am currently using Leafinty skincare,they are affordable and great quality.

    ReplyDelete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig