Monday 12 May 2014

Wet 'n' Wild Trio Review


These swatches didn't really come out as well as I would have hoped, sometimes the camera just changes things! 
This palette is such incredible for quality for it's crazy low price. I heard people talking about how nice the Wet 'n' Wild palettes are, especially this Walking on Eggshells one (HERE). It comes with three simple colour perfectly suited for daily wear. Though there's only three colours, there's actually a lot of options for what you can do with it. The brow bone colour also does well as an all over the lid colour, which makes it even more versatile. The shadows are nice and buttery so there is no crazy fall out, even without a primer (though a eyeshadow primer or cream shadow base will always help the longevity). If you're on the market for some nude shadows but you don't want to splash out, I highly suggest this little palette. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

PS. I hope you're enjoying this little review week I'm doing, I have so many new products that I want to share with you so I thought I'd throw a few up! 

Follow me over on Twitter HERE or subscribe on Bloglovin' HERE 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig