Sunday 11 May 2014

Milani Lipsticks Review



I picked up these two Milani Lipsticks in Fruit Punch and Nude Creme (HERE) while I was in New York and thought I would share a quick little review with you. The first thing I noticed about these lipsticks was the pretty gold packaging (that's REALLY reflective and finger print-y, sorry about that), then I noticed the really good shade selection. I ended up going with a simple pinky nude and a slightly brighter pink, two very wearable shades. These smell so delicious and fruity I have to resist eating them every time I open the top, the smell probably wont be for everyone as it is rather strong but I really like it. 

As for how they wear, I wasn't sure it first because due to the cold weather in New York my lips were quite gross and chapped. Since I've gotten home and gotten my lips under control, I can see just how lovely these are. They're not the most moisturising thing ever and they don't work well on dry lips, patching up and emphasising the peeling skin, but I don't expect all lipsticks to work as balms as well. If you take these simply as lipsticks you will get on well with them. They are nicely pigmented so they can be worn full on or sheered out. These two beauties have quickly become a handbag staple of mine! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

If you want to hear more from me, follow me on Twitter HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig