Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites


When I saw this post on my little calendar for upcoming blog posts I had a mini heart attack. Surely I couldn't have loved enough products since last month?! Well it turns out I have and I'm going to share them with you. 


I've owned this Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in the colour Tutti Fruitti for roughly a year and a half now and I don't think I've worn it once. I never thought the orange colour suited my skin tone but since I'm making a real effort to give all of my lip products a good use I pulled this one out and gave it a go. I really love the formula of these lip butters, I've raved about them many times before. I've actually gotten quite into this colour as I've had a bit of an obsession with the colour orange lately. It's a summery shade but I'm making it worse in the cold autumn weather. 



I've got a review of this nail polish coming up soon so I'm not going to harp on. This is the Formula X For Sephora Nail Polish in Reckless, the colour is gorgeous and the formula is amazing. Done. 



I've already done a full review on this Pixi Natural Brow Duo HERE and I've been using it on the daily all month. 



I've gone without dry shampoo for months now because I kept forgetting to pick some more up. Now I've got this Batiste Dry Shampoo for Medium and Brunette Hair I'm never going to let myself run out again. I love how good it makes my second (or even third) day hair feel when I just can't be bothered washing/drying/styling it. Plus it has a hint of brown colour so I don't have to worry it's making me look like I'm going grey. 



This is definately the most random of my favourites this month but I've had two spiffing games of Pictionary this month. I'd only ever played it a couple of times before because my family has the really old first edition version and it's shoved up the top of a wardrobe out of the way. Usually I'm more of a monopoly girl myself. One time my friend and I played a makeshift version with a whiteboard but the second time was full on. It's so much fun to play with friends and things can get slightly aggressive...



This is by far my favourite favourite of the month. I'm obsessed. I've been wanting a largeish handbag for months now but I never found the perfect one in my price range. I don't have the money to buy Chanel or Prada bags so I have to really hunt down the best one. This bag from Colette was only $54 and it's perfect. I've been taking it everywhere with me, even when it's unnecessary. 

Looks like I'll have to do a spot of shopping to find some things to love this month. It's tough, but I will accept the challenge. 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig