Sunday 11 May 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag

I know I'm looking fairly nuts here, forgive me for scaring the children. 
Today I felt like keeping it fairly simple on LOLS (Get it? Its Lots of Love Shannon abbreviated, god I'm funny) and answering some tag questions for you all. I wasn't actually tagged to do it, but I figure someone out there must have tagged anyone who wanted to do it. It's a fun beauty related tag made up by Lily Pebbles a blogger and Youtuber of whom I'm an avid fan (Check her out HERE or HERE) and I figured I would give it a go! 

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

As of yet I have not found a high end foundation worthy of keeping, so I would probably stick with my drugstore options. I would not be able to part with my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, so that'd be my winner but if it had to be a FOUDATION I would keep my Rimmel Match Perfection. Hopefully I will be able to find a really special high end foundation soon...I'm thinking the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua? 

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

Ignore it completely. I'm non-confrontational at the best of times so there would be no way I would tell her. If it were a friend I would totally tell them because I would expect them to tell me. With an interviewer, on the other hand, I would avoid the topic all together. 


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

Right now it would probably be my Milani Lipstick in Fruit Punch. It's a really pretty pink that's slightly brighter than my natural lip colour but not crazy bright. It can really lit up an outfit and make everything look happier. 


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

Since I'm still in my teenage years, I'm probably making regretable hair and makeup decisions as we speak. I still have some choices in the past that I would like to change. It wasn't all that long ago that the only beauty products I would use were glitter and lashings of lipgloss, I would prefer to have never done that all together. I would also tell myself not to cut a fringe right before starting high school, that was really bad. 


5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

This is a toss up between a and b. I would much prefer to do a but I think I wouldn't be able to avoid crying hysterically and letting things get awkward. I'm an emotional person sometimes. 


6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I would probably take something really simple like my Wet 'n' Wild Walking on Eggshells trio because it's no fuss. If I were to spend a weekend with the girls I wouldn't want to spend ages on my makeup, I would want something to slap on and go. 


7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

Definitely my Naked Palettes, any and all of them. They're so hard (and expencive) to get in Australia that I would be crushed if someone stole them. Thankfully, I would think that it is rare for house robbers to steal makeup. 


8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs


As I said earlier, I'm increadibly non-confrontational so I would totally do a). There's no way I would ruin their things just because they ruined mine and I don't think I would have the guts to ask them to repurchase it anyway. Depending on what it is, I may be happy to pick up something new anyway. 

That was fun! I really love tags because you can see heaps of different people's takes on the questions. If you've done the beauty scenario tag make sure you send me the link so I can check out your answers. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

Check me out on Twitter HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig