Wednesday 14 May 2014

Body Shop Shea Body Scrub Review



If I don't take good care of my legs they can get incredibly dry. Since my legs are already really pale I try to limit dryness as much as possible. I do this by moisturising in the morning with a lighter body lotion and then at night with a heavy body butter. Once a week I like to exfoliate my legs to get rid of any excess skin and any grossness (I find that I feel so clean after exfoliating). 

The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub (HERE) is the one I'm currently using and I really like it. It does everything I expect a scrub to do. It has a grainy texture that comes from the sugar in the scrub so it is very abrasive and works all of the dead skin away. Though I'm enjoying using this I don't know if it's worth the price as there are cheaper similar ones being sold in the pharmacy and I have been known to make my own sugar scrubs. If you're after something that's moisturising or soft on this skin this is not your ticket, but if you want a really good scrub it's a nice one. Plus it smells delicious. 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

Follow me over on Twitter HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig