Tuesday 1 July 2014

Brush Love


The other day I ordered the rose gold set of Zoeva brushes online and it caused me to think about the huge amount of love that I have for my current brushes. So far my core collection has been Real Techniques. Before I give you my (hint: glowing) review, I thought I'd give you a couple of photos of my brush washing materials. 




Now onto the brushes... they're highly acclaimed, soft, pretty and affordable. Everything I was looking for. I manage to find a use for each of these brushes, bar the foundation paintbrush which sits there unused, and they all work incredibly well in whatever way I choose to use them. I use the buffing brush for foundation daily, the deluxe crease brush for blending in concealer and the contour brush for powdering around my nose and under my eyes. I invested in these brushes because they're a lot cheaper than MAC or any of the other high end brushes. From what I have seen, these are just as good quality at a fraction of the price. Perfect for any makeup novice like myself. 

Washing these is also pretty easy. I need to put a lot more effort into washing my buffing brush and concealer brush to get all of the product out, which takes a bit more time and a bit more brush washing soap. But all of the others are super easy to wash, just a swizzle in the soap and then wash them out in the water. 

All in all, I would definitely recommend these brushes to anyone who new to makeup or looking for a new brand to try. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig