Friday 11 July 2014

Our Top 10 Go-To Products (with AmeliaEllenBlog)

AMELIA


Hey! My name is Amelia, I enjoy red lipstick and denim jackets and I want to live in Paris. I blog over at ameliaellenblog.blogspot.com.



Girlz Only Dry Shampoo
I've said this on my blog, but I promise I'm not gross! I do wash my hair, but dry shampoo is just really good for the days in between washes. And this brand is especially good, only $2 for a can and it works perfectly. 


Natio Eyeshadow Trio
I adore this trio! A complete eye makeup look in one little palette, you can use a little bit for a day to day look, or a bit more for when you're going out somewhere nice. I think these colours suit my complexion and eye colour well.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I have oily skin, so powder is definitely a must and an everyday thing for me. Honestly I'm not too picky with powders, but this is my current one and it seems to do the trick pretty well!


Essence All In One BB Cream
This BB cream really smooths out my skin, but is only low coverage of course, so I feel like myself but I feel fierce. It just adds that little bit of confidence that on some days, I need.


Hair Mask
This is the first hair mask I have tried, so I don't really have much to compare it to, but damn do I love hair masks after this. My hair feels so clean and shiny, gosh, I love it.

SHANNON 


Pixi Natural Brow Duo
I have invisible eyebrows naturally so I have to use this every day to give my face some shape. The pencil end is great at filling the brows in and then the gel makes it look more natural and keeps everything in place. 


Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
If you're a regular reader you will know that I talk about this ALL.THE.TIME. I'm sorry about that but it is just the best combination of everything amazing. 


Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat
My nail polishes always last for at least a week and though I attribute some of that to luck and good nails, this top coat does most of the work. It keeps everything shiny and in place for ages. 


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
I need concealer in my life every day and this is the best one I've ever found. It is nice and creamy with not too heavy coverage, which is perfect for everyday wear. It is super easy to dot over any problem areas with the doe foot applicator and then blend out with a brush or fingers. 


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
Having weird dry/kinda not always dry skin would be annoying if it were not for this moisturiser. It sinks into the skin easily but still gives it a great dose of hydration. 

Thank you so much to Amelia for helping me with this post. We also did a post on her blog where we talk about each of our top 5 statement pieces, so make sure you go over there (Click HERE to do so) and check that out. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It was so lovely to collab with you Shannon! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for asking me to do it! I had a really good time having someone elses input xx

      Delete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig