Thursday 19 June 2014

The Start of Something New...


First of all, if you starting singing the classic High School Musical song when you read the title can we please be best friends? Good. Now onto the point of this post. I'm starting up a new series of posts on my blog where I share some of my favourite quotes with you. 

I have twelve weeks worth of quotes written up and ready to go, so I can't back out now. I don't want to look as though I am forcing the inspiration down your throats, that's not even close to what I am going for. The real aim is to share some love and hopefully make you -whoever is reading this- smile. Tomorrow will be the first and then the other posts will follow every Saturday for the next twelve weeks. 

I'm really excited to share this with you and I hope that you take the time to read them, they're not long I promise. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig