Tuesday 17 June 2014

Lust List






I'm a consumer, it's what I do. There's nothing I love more than a good shopping spree and if I managed to pick up all of these products I would be pretty chuffed with myself. I know that this is a ridiculously superficial post but it's really no worse than a haul or a lipgloss review. These are the kinds of things that some people (aka me) love and there is no shame in that. Here's a list of things that I'm dying to own and why: 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 
People rave over this foundation and I know that it will be the perfect amount of coverage for me to wear day to day. The idea of wearing a really good quality foundation intrigues me, is it really as good as people spout about all the time? I need to know. 

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette 
Look at those colours, they're so pretty. It has the looks set out for you which makes life so much easier for me and all of the colours are nice and useable. Swatches of this in store are really nice and the eyeshadow seems to be of a really good quality. 

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy 
I wrote about the Chanel lipsticks in a previous post and I was saying how much I want to try a Rouge Coco Shine formula. They're moisturising and I think the shade Boy will be a good one for my skin tone. The light pink colouring will match my lips nicely but still make them look gorgeous. 

Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder
My skin is so pale that I often look quite dead. My Dad is forever asking if I'm sick when I'm not. What I need is a good bronzer but then most bronzers are too dark and they make me look ridiculous. That's where this light, high quality, not too expensive bronzer comes in. 

Origins Clear Improvement Mask 
My skin has not been at it's best lately and I'm thinking this mask could be the ticket. It claims to clean out pores and improve the skin, both of which are things that I would like right now. I saw Tanya Burr talking about this mask and that's a good enough recommendation for me. 

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Midnight  
I've been wanting to branch out and try some colour on my eyes but I keep chickening out. This beautiful dark blue could be the perfect transition into being more daring. I've also heard that the Stila liners in general are fantastic so that's a plus. 

What's the number one product on your lust list and which of these products do you think I should splurge on first? Tell me in the comments or tweet me on Twitter.

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig