Friday 13 June 2014

Bold Lip Makeup



I am fairly sure this is the general consensus but if I am wearing a bold lipstick I like to keep the rest of my makeup fairly simple. Lately I've been sporting bright pink lips often, so I think I've got my accompanying makeup down pat. I start off with the Benefit Porefessional Primer so that everything will stay in place all day. I go over the top with Almay CC Cream in the shade Light as a base, it doesn't add very much coverage but it does even out the skin tone a lot. Then I go over the top with my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair too add more coverage where I need it (hint: on my Rouldoph nose). I finish off my face with a light dusting of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to keep everything matte and pleasant. 

Once again I keep my eyes simple but I really love a good bit of liquid liner. I'm one of those people who much prefers liner to eyeshadow if I have to choose, so it has to be a part of my look. I put a thin line of Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Liner along my top lash line without flicking it out or anything. Then I simply curl my lashes and add my holy grail Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara. I fill in my brows lightly with my Pixi Natural Brow Duo to get some definition in my face and then I'm done! I throw on the bright lip of my choosing and in no time at all I'm looking put together and ready to go. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig