Wednesday 11 June 2014

One Disappointing Product



I hate to be a negative nancy but...actually no. Sometimes it's good to have a bit of a moan if you have something you spent your hard earned money on and it sucks. This L'Oreal Shine Caress in Stubborn Plum is one of those things. It's supposed to be both a gloss and a stain and though it stains a little bit it's not terribly shiny. The colour of this does not offend me, it's actually quite pretty. It's not as pigmented as I expected but I still like the colour of the gloss when it is on the lips. The packaging is also really pretty. It's a bit different and really eye catching, I like the certain L'Oreal products that look really luxurious. 

Now you know all of the good things I will move onto the very very bad. First of all I need to mention the smell. This thing stinks. It smells like intense chemicals, not nice chemicals (I'm one of those people who enjoys the smell of things like petrol...don't judge) but super gross chemicals. I would like to say it one more time because I feel as though I haven't said it enough. CHEMICALS. Okay, I have one more major issue with this product. I don't like the formula, it's watery and cold. My favourite kinds of glosses are more creamy and this is the complete opposite. The funny formula makes my lips feel all kinds of weird. 

I promise it will be back to positivity and rainbows tomorrow but I've got to keep it honest in here. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig