Saturday 21 June 2014

My Top 10 Websites


I would be lying if I told you I am on the internet sparingly. I may have a bit of a problem. Hey, so does most of my generation so I don't feel too bad. I've categorised my favourites and will explain why I love them so: 

THE TIME WASTER 

Youtube: There is no doubt that I spend most of my internet time watching videos on this enticing site. I have so many people whose videos I adore and watch religiously, but I often watch random things too. As much as I'm into my recent 30 Rock marathons, Youtube keeps calling me back as my main source of entertainment. 

THE CONSTANT REFRESHERS 

Twitter: There is always something interesting happening on Twitter, whether it's a celebrity fight or an exciting announcement. Plus, I follow people from all over the world so there is always people awake and posting. 

Instagram: Sometimes it makes me feel awful about myself (damn those photogenic people) but Instagram is really cool. I get to see all of the fun things that people get up to. 

THE MONEY WASTERS: 

ASOS: I could window shop on ASOS all day every day. They sell everything I could ever want and range from super expensive to really affordable. 

Topshop: If my entire wardrobe were from Topshop, I would be okay because everything is so amazing. I really have to restrain myself from making an order pretty much daily.

Sephora/Mecca: It is probably a good thing that Sephora doesn't ship to Australia, that way I have to keep to browsing on their sight rather than purchasing. I have cheated a little bit with this and included an Australian shop that is similar to Sephora, Mecca, for those times when I want to look at products that I could feasibly buy. 

THE BLOG NECESSITIES: 

Blogger: To write intense, hard hitting and informative posts like these, of course. 

Bloglovin': If you write a blog you have to read blogs and Bloglovin' is a fantastic way to make sure I keep up to date with all of my favourites (you can follow this blog on Bloglovin' if you want, the link is in the sidebar [shameless plug]). 

THE NOISE MAKERS: 

Soundcloud: If I want to listen to podcasts on my computer rather than off my phone, I will listen to them on here. 

Spotify: I can't always buy all of the music I want to listen to so Spotify is a great way to listen to everything I want for free. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig