Sunday 26 April 2015

Spend The Day With Me (WOMF + OOTD)


I thought I would just do a nice picture-filled post for this Sunday because I had a nice day at my Grandparents house the other day and thought I would share it with you! I have included my makeup for the day and a bit of a outfit of the day as well, just to make it more interesting. Hope you enjoy the pictures and thank you to my Dad for taking them (except the makeup one, I did that). 



 I felt like going for a super bold vampy lip that day so I kept the rest of my face super simple. I started by applying my new Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia with my fingers and then a beauty sponge to really make sure it was melded into my skin. I did my eyebrows as I usually do with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde and a bit of the L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper over the top. On the eyes all I did was add lashings of the Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara, piece of cake. 

I warmed up my skin with my Body Shop Honey Bronzer, added some blush with the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed and some highlight with The Balm Mary Lou-Maniser. The most time consuming part of doing this look was lining my lips with the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Ravish as accurately as possible then topping it with the matte MAC Lipstick in Diva. I finished off the entire look with a few spritzes of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to ensure longevity. 



I kept my outfit pretty simple for the day because we were just hanging out and going for lunch, nothing too fancy. Dad described my look for the day as 'a goth business man' but I actually really liked it. I just wore a plain Black Singlet with a Black and White Patterned Kimono from Cotton On over the top (I didn't get a photo of that, sorry) with my Jonie Jeans from Topshop. Because it was a bit chilly I wore my ASOS Trench Coat and my Hurley Black and White Speckled Loop Scarf over the top. On my feet I wore my $2 pair of K-Mart Loafer-y things which are surprisingly comfortable. 






Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig