Friday 10 April 2015

Beauty Interview: Saida Cane


This month I am featuring the gorgeous Saida Cane as my Beauty Interviewee and I am very excited about it. I haven't been following Saida for the longest of times but in the couple of months I have been, I've been incredibly impressed at the content she creates and the professionalism of her blog (which has the same name she does, a very smart idea). She does a great mix of beauty, fashion and lifestyle with really clean photography that catches the eye perfectly without assaulting your senses. Her recent 'Let's Chat' post about internet hate was very insightful and with a blog as good as this, it's unsurprising she has over 1,000 followers and counting. 

Let's get into the questions! 


1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?
I think the first was mascara, my mum didn't really let me wear makeup when I was younger but she let me off with some mascara because I always complained my eyelashes were pretty much non existent! 

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wish list at the moment? 
The Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette - everyone is raving about it! 

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 
I just had a count and I have 8 foundations at the moment, my favourite is either the Nars All Day Luminous or the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 
Thats a tough one, it used to be foundation as I could never find the right one so I tried loads, but more recently it has to be lipsticks! 

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine? 
My morning skincare routine is Cleanser, Toner, Eye Cream + Moisturiser. My evening routine is Cleanser, possibly a face mask, toner, serum, eye cream and moisturiser! 

Now there are ten this or that questions

1. MAC or Nars? Nars - I do love Mac lipsticks but I don't think I could part with my Nars foundations so would have to be Nars. 
2. Rimmel or Revlon? Rimmel, mainly because of the Kate Moss 107 lipstick! 
3. Mascara or Concealer? Concealer - I don't think I could go without it! 
4. Skincare or Haircare? Skincare for sure, I think my skin would seriously suffer without it but my hair can manage without a proper haircare routine
5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Purifying - I use my serums and moisturisers for hydration anyway so I think I prefer masks that purify if I had to choose! 
6. High end or Drugstore? I'd have to say high end, even though there are a lot of brilliant drugstore products, most foundations from boots etc irritate my skin and most of my favourite products in general are high end.
7. Blog or Vlog? I'd have to say Blog because I've never tried vlogging but I'd like to one day :) 
8. Hair up or hair down? Hair down, I can never do anything fun with my hair up and it's quite long so I prefer to do things with it down! 
9. Red or Pink Lipstick? Red, mainly because it suits my skin tone and features a lot more, I do love a pink lip though!  
10. Highlight or Contour? Contour, I don't always contour and highlight but when I do I find that contouring makes the biggest difference for me :)

Thank you so much to Saida for just replying to my emails, let alone actually going to the effort to send through her replies to my questions. Make sure you go and show her some love by following her on Twitter (HERE) and following her blog (HERE). 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig