Wednesday 22 April 2015

Australian Bucket List


This is a quick little wishful post for Australia Week* today! I just wanted to share some of the places that I would love to visit/things I would love to do here in Australia before my time is up. Hopefully it will give you some things to add to your bucket list too. 

1. Go Scuba Diving Off The Great Barrier Reef 
Mostly to see if I can find Nemo but also partially because it looks to beautiful. 

2. Visit the Quokkas on Rottnest Island 
Quokkas look so unbelievably cute and the fact that they can be found on only Rottnest Island gives them that exclusivity that makes them even more desirable. 

3. Taste Wine in the Barossa Valley 
They show this on all of those 'come to New South Wales' ads and it truly does look like rustic relaxation. 

4. Catch the Ghan Between Darwin and Adelaide 
My Mum has always wanted to do this so I would like to take her. 

5. Chill Out in Byron Bay 
Every person I've met from Byron Bay seems to chill and nice so it would be a good place to see one day. 

6. See the classic Uluru 
It is the right of all Australians I think. 

7. Dance in the Daintree Rainforest 
Rainforests are just cool. 

8. Go to the Melbourne Cup 
I love dressing up and, unlike all of the other things on this list, it is less than an hour away from my house so it is far more attainable. 

9. Sail the Whitsundays 
I've had friends do this and it looked so absolutely amazing! The water is so clear and the islands are so pristine. 

So there you go! Some things that I would like to do in Australia. What are some things you would like to see? Whether you live here or not, there's plenty of things to aspire to.

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

*Australia Week is being written in conjunction with True Blue Migrations 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig