Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites


*Singing in the tune of Mulan classic* Let's get down to business, to share, my favourites. I'm in a weird mood today guys, prepare yourselves. 

QV Intensive Body Moisturiser 
We're starting with a real sexy product; a moisturiser for dry sensitive skin. Come at me boys. This stuff feels like Vaseline but it gets the job done. My legs can get extremely dry, mostly because I always forget to moisturise them, and this stuff always brings the skin back from the dead. I can only use it at night because it takes a while to sink in, though it is totally worth the wait. 

Avril Lavigne Forbidden Rose Perfume 
This was a Christmas gift that I was actually quite skeptical of because, well, Avril Lavigne hasn't been cool since 2009 (and that's being generous). Celebrity namesake aside, this perfume actually smells really good. It's a nice fresh scent that I am happy to wear everyday, which means I am going through it very quickly. It doesn't matter to me that much though because I'm just enjoying it while it lasts rather than trying to savour it. 

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Sand Dune 
I spoke about this product in my Sydney haul and explained that it was not the colour I intended to buy but then never spoke about it again. This was purely because I didn't really use it. I was disappointed that it wasn't the colour I wanted so I just gave up on it. Huge mistake. This is actually a really awesome matte nude base for under basically anything. It is long wearing and doesn't crease, perfect for all day wear. Sometimes I wear it on its own and just blend it out into the crease, other times I layer shadows on top of it. My personal favourite is to add this onto the lid and blend into the crease then press MAC All That Glitters on top, it is so beautifully simple. 

Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara 
After receiving this in my The Parcel box I jumped straight into using it. Not because I didn't have other mascaras to use but because I could feel it in my bones that this would be awesome. As usual, I layer it on top of my Covergirl Clump Crusher and it adds so much length, volume, separation and makes my lashes look great (that's saying something because my lashes are pretty crappy). 

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Lollipop 
This was featured in last weeks Autumn Lips (That Can Be Worn Year Round) post so I won't tell you too much past the fact that I have really been enjoying wearing this shade recently. It is a creamy deep pink that is certainly bold but also totally wearable. 

MAC Lipstick in Patisserie 
I can't believe I haven't raved about this lipstick more on my blog because it is basically the best thing since dinosaurs. No, not sliced bread. Sliced bread isn't old enough to depict how much I love this lipstick. Dinosaurs works much better. It is by far the best nude lipstick I have ever used and I have used some pretty smashing nude lipsticks. It is a peachy toned brown that is not too dissimilar from my actual lip colour, it just adds a little something something. On top of being a great colour, it has all of the other bells and whistles of a MAC lipstick. 

Netflix
Netflix is finally in Australia. My life is totally made. I've been binging on Arrow and adding a gazillion things to my list already. I'm honestly surprised I'm even writing this post since I've been trying to avoid all other responsibilities in order to sit on my ass and watch Netflix. 

I didn't think I had many favourites for March but it turns out I was totally wrong. I'm sure April will be no different. 

What's your favourite product from March? How much do you love Netflix? 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig