Tuesday 21 October 2014

WOMF: Spring Day






Spring has officially sprung here in Australia and that means I'm mixing my makeup up slightly. On this particular day I started with my new Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Finland, I will probably do an entire post on this at some point in the future so I won't go into too much detail. It's just a really nice light base, though it is ever so slightly too dark for me (fingers crossed for a tiny bit of a summer tan). Then I used my usual Maybelline Fit Me Concealer over any aggressive red patches. This is a good concealer because it leaves the face looking natural and not too caked on. 

Over the top of that I bronzed up my face slightly with my Body Shop Honey Bronzer and added a little blush in the form of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion. Under my eyes were looking dark so I swiped over some L'Oreal Magic Lumi to brighten things up. 

I kept my eyes super simple with a mixture of Faint and Crave from the Naked Basics Palette pressed along the lash line, keeping it on the outer half of the eye to enlongate it slightly. I then used the shade Venus as an inner corner highlight and underneath the brow bone and applied lashings of the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Finally I pressed my new favourite lipstick, MAC Pink Pearl Pop (Read more about it HERE or HERE) lightly on to my lips to add a bit of colour and then added some Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment over the top for moisture. 

I'm still perfecting the spring makeup, a girl can't be expected to have it spot on during the first week of warm weather, but I know that a lot of these products will be staples over the next few months. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig