Thursday 2 October 2014

Beauty Interview with A Winter Daze


Welcome to the first monthly Beauty Interview! This month I've spoken to Tasha who runs the blog A Winter Daze. She's a lovely girl with an awesome blog, her layout is out of this world. Lets get into it and find out a bit about this New Zealand (and originally English) Beauty. 

1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?

Lipglosses growing up. Mum and dad bought my a pink lipgloss and a purple lipgloss in tiny little screw lid containers and i used to wear them all the time. I used to think I was so cool.

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment? 

Right now, it's Mac All that Glitters. Which I plan on buying next week. Next on the list though is probably Naked 2.

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 

Two foundations and one BB cream. One of those foundations I never even wear! The only foundation I use is Match Perfection by Rimmel. I find it super easy to blend in, and it's not too heavy coverage either.

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 

Nail polishes. By far. I have far to many, yet I just keep buying them.

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine? 

In the morning I keep it super simple. A face wipe (usually Nivea) to get rid of any 'stuff' that's accumulated overnight, and then my Kiehls moisturiser, and then make up. In the evenings, I use a wipe to get rid of my make up. I then use a tiny tiny bit of St Ive's apricot scrub in the shower, followed by Lush Tea Tree Toner ahnd my Khiels moisturiser again. Then I spot treat with Lush's Grease Lightening.

Now onto a few quick fire this or that questions... 

1. MAC or Nars? I don't own either. But I do lust over more MAC at the moment.
2. Rimmel or Revlon? Rimmel. I own so much Rimmel, and only a few revlon nail polishes.
3. Mascara or Concealer? Concealer. To be honest most days I forget to put mascara on before work, but I always have concealer on.
4. Skincare or Haircare?  I'm more likely to focus on skin care and dry shampoo rather than do nothing to my face and sort out my hair.
5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Hydrating mask. My skin is very dry in some places.
6. High end or Drugstore? Can I say mix and match? I definitely believe in buying the cheaper alternative of a high end product.
7. Blog or Vlog? Blog. We don't have heaps of data at home so i prefer to read blogs as i can't watch vlogs too often.
8. Hair up or hair down? Hair up. My hair is so unbelievably long it gets in the way if i have it down.
9. Red or Pink Lipstick? Red. I feel like snow white with red lipstick.
10. Highlight or Contour? Highlight. Being super pale, Ive struggled to find the right shade or bronzer to contour well, and i love the healthy glow that highlighting adds.

Thank you so much to Tasha for participating in this interview. If you haven't heard of her or don't read her blog, make sure to head over HERE to give it a read and also follow her on Twitter HERE for hilarious updates about her life (I wouldn't want to get on her bad side at work, that's all I'm sayin'). 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig