Friday 10 October 2014

Battle of the Favourite Posts


I noticed the other day that I have surpassed 100 posts on this blog of mine and I thought that deserved a post. To top off battles week I thought I would throw it back and share six of my favourite posts of all time with you all. I have my reasons for each and I think they all deserve a gander if you have the time. 

Top 5 Spring Lip Products
The most recent post on this list sports one of my favourite blog pictures I have ever taken. There is something about the above picture that gives me immense pleasure and makes me feel, well, good at what I do. On top of that I wrote all about lip products, which are another of my favourite things. This is a very typical blog post, there is nothing particularly inventive or amazing about it but that doesn't hurt my enjoyment of it. Not all posts need to be groundbreaking, in fact I don't think any of these posts are groundbreaking but I'm proud of them nevertheless. 

Beauty Interviews 
It should go without saying that I adore by Beauty Interview series on the blog. It is one of the best decisions I have made in terms of content and I have loved getting to connect with the girls I have interviewed so far. I have interviewed Anna, Tasha, Chloe, Toni and even myself  in the series and I have hopes that number of lovely people will grow as it becomes a monthly event. It is really fun to see how each person answers the questions differently, by the end of the post we all have a good idea of what the interviewee is really like. 

Rose Gold Goodness
A post all about one of my favourite (and most useful) purchases, what is there not to love? The background for this picture is so cute and they're such a visually pleasing brush set. Summing each brush up and sharing what I use them for was a breeze because I genuinely use them. 

The Disney Tag 
This was a little tag I spotted on another blog and knew instantly I had to do myself. I loved it so much that I literally wrote the post right away, you have no idea how much of a feat that is for me because I'm a major procrastinator. It hit me at exactly the right time because I was having a severe case of post Disney World blues and this eased the pain slightly. I still stick by my answers for the most part but I don't think anything will ever be definite because there's just so much good Disney material out there. 

Party Clutch Must Haves 
A simple little post that I enjoy because it is so comprehensive. After attending a party (this is a rare occurrence for me) I realised that my small clutch housed everything I needed and not a skerrick more! Of course, I had to turn this into a post. It's not the most interesting of posts but it is certainly helpful if you're like me and always worry you're forgetting that one important thing. 

Holiday Cooking; Easter
My holiday cooking posts were some of my favourite when I first started the blog. Though they've slowly been swept under the rug in recent months, I stand by my love of them and plan to bring them back shortly. The best post would have to have been the Easter one because it included the recipe for my famous brownies. If there is one dish I am known for it is these squares of sweet fudgy deliciousness and I couldn't be happier to share the recipe with the internet. 

These are the six posts that stand out to me as favourites but I am really proud of every post I put up on LOLS. If I had to choose a winner of this battle it would probably be the Beauty Interviews, but it's an incredibly close call. Like choosing a favourite child, I would imagine. There is nothing better than creating something from scratch and putting it out into the world. So here's to 100 more posts... 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig