Saturday 18 October 2014

A Day in the Garden








Today I was up at the crack of dawn to embark on a little trip to see my grandparents. Dad,  my younger sister Sammy and myself all spent some quality time trapsing around Nanna and Grandpa's small country town and taking in their beautiful garden. It was such a beautiful day, so of course many happy snaps were taken. Selfishly, I didn't include any photos with my grandparents because I am a squinty eyed mess in them. I know they would be fine with it as long as their garden was being showcased in all of it's glory. 

I know this post is a bit different to what I usually do, but I thought it was too nice of a day not to acknowledge it! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig