Friday 14 March 2014

Current Reads: So Much Closer


When my uncle gave me this book for my birthday he told me it was to read on the plane on my trip to America and I totally ignored those instructions. I just couldn't wait. Though this is the best book I've read all year (not that I've read too many so far), I wouldn't recommend it to everyone. It was a nice easy read for a teenage girl. Brooke follows a boy to New York, this is all well and good except he doesn't know she exists. She packs up her life and moves to the city for her senior year of high school and to keep close to her love, which may or may not turn out well. I got more into this book as I got closer to the end, it ends on a really inspirational note about following your dreams and finding your true path in life. All up it took about two hours to read so it was a bit of simple entertainment. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig