Sunday 16 March 2014

25 Facts About Me

I figured it was time to share a bit about myself in list form. I took the idea for this from the 50 facts about me tag that was going around Youtube and a few blogs a little while ago, but I only have 25 facts. Why do I only have 25 facts? Because I thought 50 would be getting a little long and boring (I also couldn't think of 50 things, I must be boring). Lets get into it: 

1. I used to make up my own homework in year 6 because I thought we didn't get enough. I can't believe this actually happened, because now I absolutally hate homework, but I was that much of a nerd. 

2. I really love mangoes. 

3. I cried during my last P.E lesson. I am so bad at sports that while I was being told off for my awful tennis technique during my last ever sport lesson, all of the times I have been told I'm bad came up and so did the tears...that one was awkward. 

4. My guilty T.V pleasure is Beverly Hills 90210 (Really, 90's TV overall: Fresh Prince of Bel Air marathon anyone?) 

5. I knew basically nothing about makeup until I got into beauty gurus on Youtube. Not that I'm an expert now but I'm far more into it. 

6. I once re-wrote the words to 'Work It Out' from High School Musical 2 so that it was about doing your homework, this song was then performed at a school function. SUCH A NERD. 

7. I was in the LEEP class at my school - Learning Enrichment and Extenstion Program. 

8. I have been doing Calisthenics (that is a form of dance in Australia, google it) for 13 years. 

9. I say my favourite colour is purple as to not look boring, but it is actually grey. 

10. I never finish a TV show if I really love it. I hate the thought of my favourite shows ending, so I just don't watch the last few episodes. 

11. I own a King Charles Spaniel named Gibby. 

12. I have an awesome memory for things that happened, but if you ask me to do something I will forget it straight away (not in a mean way, I can't help it). 

13. I have read all of the Harry Potter books twice. 

14. I just got my learners permit. 

15. Not to toot my own horn, but I am a rather good cook. 

16. My favourite food is potato. I love potatoes in any form; mashed, scalloped, baked or any sort of chip. 

17. I have a wall in my room full of black and white photos of my friends and family. 

18. My favourite TV show of all time is One Tree Hill (though I've never seen the last couple of episodes...I'm an awful person)

19. I don't drink even close to enough water each day. 

20. My favourite quote is 'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind'.

21. My Dad and I share a Canon SLR camera. 

22. My eyelashes and eyebrows are basically invisible without makeup on them, it's weird. 

23. I only check my Facebook about once a week because I really don't care about it anymore. 

24. I LOVE musicals. 

25. I am going to America for a holiday in less than three weeks and I'm a smidge excited!! 

Now you know a little more about me, do with that what you will. 

Lots of Love,

Shannon xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig