Sunday 23 March 2014

Steal Her Street Style: Selena Gomez


I really love Selena Gomez's street style and this look is one of my favourites. It is edgy, simple and easy to replicate with much cheaper items. I did some research and found some good matches that I thought I would share with you. The hardest thing to replicate was her Versace Palazzo Bag (which you can buy HERE if you have a spare $3,795) so I got two options. The first has the same blue trims, but is not the same shape and can be worn as a backpack. The second is a more classic shape that does not feature the trademark blue trim. 


I chose most products from ASOS because it is an international website and all of the prices are in Australian dollars. It's not an exact recreation but it will give the same effect.











The best thing about this look is that it can be made with many pieces you already have at home so you don't need to purchase everything especially for this outfit. I, for one, will be trying it out - top knot and all. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon xo

Follow me on Twitter HERE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig