Friday 6 March 2015

Beauty Interview: From Roses


This has got to be the first beauty interview I've done where the person I'm talking to actually runs TWO online spaces. Insane I know. We've got a real professional up in here this month. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Rebecca. She runs one of my favourite blogs From Roses, a lifestyle and beauty blog that is all clean lines and crisp images. The actual ambience of the blog is amazing and then on top of that her writing is quality and the content is fresh and thought out. On top of that, Rebecca is also one of the creators of the online magazine, A Little Opulent (ALO for short), which you will have to check out for yourself to see how cool it is because I'm already rambling. I'm rambling out of respect, Rebecca is totally #bloggergoals. 

I'm going to shut up now, let's jump into it. 

1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?
A Collection 2000 purple eyeshadow. 

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment? 
Chloe Love Story perfume. 

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 
Around 10 and the YSL Youth Liberator, it’s so beautiful on the skin. 

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 
Blush and foundation, oh it’s terrible but so beautiful. 

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine? 
Apart from double cleansing in the evening I have 6 steps in both of my routines, my skin prefers a more staple routine.

Now some this or that questions:

1. MAC or Nars? Nars 

2. Rimmel or Revlon? Rimmel 

3. Mascara or Concealer? Mascara 

4. Skincare or Haircare? Oh this is tough but skincare

5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Hydrating 

6. High end or Drugstore? I’m really in the middle but I think the high street is really on it’s A game right now. 

7. Blog or Vlog? Blog, always. 

8. Hair up or hair down? Half up half down ;) 

9. Red or Pink Lipstick? Red

10. Highlight or Contour? Highlight

Thank you so much to Rebecca for participating in my little interview. Make sure you go over and show both From Roses and ALO some love, as well as following her on Twitter. I'm so happy that such fantastic bloggers are helping me out and there will be another good one next month! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig