Wednesday 25 March 2015

Autumn Lips (That Can Be Worn Year Round)




Autumn is just starting to kick in here in Australia, it was actually 17 degrees yesterday *squeals with excitement*. I love when it starts to cool down as Autumn is my favourite season. In celebration of the cooler weather, I've compiled my top six lip products that I love and am really looking forward to wearing throughout the season. 

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Shameless Devotee 
We're starting with the most bold here, a really dark purple shade. Not one for the fain hearted, I will admit, but it is such a beautiful product that I love donning it occasionally. The formula is really comfortable but still matte, which is typical of all the Revlon matte balms.

MAC Diva
I've been bleating on about this in a few posts now so I won't over do it. This is just a really beautiful deep red that gives that classic vampy feel for the cooler weather. The matte finish makes it a lot more wearable and ups the stay time considerably. 

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple 
One of the things I want most in a Autumn/Winter lip product is comfort because my lips often get quite dry, which really ruins the look of a nice lipstick. The lip butters are a perfect product for this, beautiful in colour but also really moisturising. This shade in candy apple is a subtle red that still falls into the bold category, just in a very wearable way. 

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Lollipop
This is my favourite lip product of the moment. The same rules from the previous lip butter apply for this one as well but the colour of this is just stunning. It is a deep pink that comes off quite pigmented on the lips and really works to brighten up my face, making my makeup look effortless even when it's not. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 103
I don't know why but this comes off a lot more pinky coral in the pictures than it does in real life. It actually is one of those deep nudes that is oh so fashionable right now. I find that this is the type that works best on my skin tone, a dark pink toned nudes that ares on the side of mauve. It's actually a really interesting colour and the matte finish adds to the fashionable look. 

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig
Another one of my favourites that I've spoken about multiple times, this is my perfect everyday shade. It has the same feeling on the lips as a lip butter but it doesn't slip around as easily. The colour is a pinky nude that is my perfect 'your lips but better' shade. 

I love a good lip product and would really enjoy hearing your recommendations! What is your favourite Autumn lip shade? Enlighten me in the comments. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig