Saturday 16 August 2014

Trends to Try Outfits




Above is the first (and my favourite) of the outfits I have compiled to go along with my Trends to Try post from a couple of weeks back. I have taken one of the pieces I chose for each trend and made up a little outfit for the way I would wear them. I am loving the colour red at the moment, so incorporating the colour red into this look with the dungarees is totally something I would wear. It's a bit skater-girl but the structured bag gives it some class. 



 I probably wouldn't actually wear the hat with this look, I'm certainly not cool enough for it, but I think it would totally go. A crop top, pair of high-waisted jeans and sneakers is a really nice casual outfit. 



For a more girly option, this floral dress can be worn with some white accessories and a light wash of colour on the lips. This is perfect for any occasion; a picnic, shopping or even a day-time party. The cat eye sunglasses will also attract some attention to your face. 



This is a super casual look because I think kimono's look best when paired with a nice plain outfit. Just wear jeans and a singlet then let the awesome kimono do all the talking. 



Finally, I've got a more dressy option. These pants can be worn in casual settings too but I thought I would give a fancy option with a nice blazer and a strong red lip. 

I love doing these fashion posts, I feel as though they add a little something different to the blog. I'm by no means an expert fashionista, but I give it a go. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig