Tuesday 19 August 2014

Lust List



It has been a couple of months since my last Lust List and I've picked up half of the items on there, which I consider to be pretty good. So far I have the Origins Clear Improvement Mask, Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Midnight and Body Shop Honey Bonzing Powder, all of which are fabulous. The two Chanel products and the Too Faced eyeshadows are still on the list but I have a few more to add. 

Benefit Gimme Brow
With my newfound eyebrow addiction, I find myself having to fill them in everyday. I don't mind this much as my current brow product is pretty damn good, but as the laziest human being on the planet if there's something easier I would prefer that. I mostly need colour over shape, so I think this product would be good on more natural days and then I can layer it with a pencil when I'm feeling something bolder. 

Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream
The way that this comes out white and then changes to skin colour fascinates me, I think it is my inner nerd coming out in full force. I don't understand how or why but I do know that I really want this. Plus I've been wearing foundation everyday lately because all BB/CC creams I own are too dark for my current mid-winter Edward Cullen-esque skin tone and I'm looking for something a bit lighter. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
Look at it. That's why I want it. *heart eyes emoji*

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
I haven't seen too many reviews of this but every time I'm trawling the Sephora or Mecca websites I keep coming back to these. I love the idea that they are liquified lipsticks, it's kinda macabe but I quite enjoy the picture of them slowly melting down proper lipsticks. The colours are really pretty and they appear to be long lasting, what more could I want? 

Nars Blush in Deep Throat 
I've become more interested in blush recently and I think this might be one of the next ones added to my non-existent collection. The name is a bit iffy (why do they insist on the sexual innuendos in makeup product names?!) but the shimmery peach colour is simply perfect. 

Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Protective Primer
My current heat protectant is nearly run out and it doesn't appear to have done anything, as my hair just keeps dying more and more. I've been looking up some better options and this new range from Bumble and Bumble keeps popping up with rave reviews. It's a lot of money for a tiny bottle but maybe one day... 

I'm attempting not to buy any of these until the school holidays, by then I figure I will be able to treat myself to one (or, lets face it, more than one). The hardest bit will be deciding which product I need in my life the most.

What's the number one thing on your wishlist? I love knowing what everyone else is lusting after. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig