Tuesday 5 August 2014

How Long Does It Take to Do My Makeup?

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I'm back and though I'm still super busy (I don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm an actual adult with responsibilities and stuff) I'm looking forward to putting some of my new ideas into action. 

Now onto the point. The other day I was milling over the idea of filming an 'everyday makeup tutorial' and started thinking about how long it takes me to do my makeup. I then realised that it varies DRAMATICALLY from weekdays to weekends. During the week I don't bother with much, it's just school after all, but on weekends I at least shove on a little eyeliner to make myself look more presentable. 

I timed myself doing my fancy-schmansy going out makeup and doing my average school makeup, so let's crunch the numbers! 



No I didn't totally forget to put the total in these pictures (I did, I really did). And the total is 31 minutes on the dot. Not too bad but not the fastest thing ever. Obviously, I put the most effort into my eyes on this day. I went with quite a full on eyeshadow/liquid liner/mascara/kohl liner/make mistakes and have to wipe off look, which took some time to perfect. 


Don't mind the fact that my dog gnawed on my lip balm...pets really do whatever they want
This look took me a whole of 6 minutes and 3 seconds, a bit less than the previous look. In the mornings I leave myself about ten minutes to get myself looking presentable and I've perfected it so I take even less. Go me! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig