Thursday 21 August 2014

Beauty Interview with Myself

Too much me, I'm so sorry 

So I figured before I come back next week with another interview with an amazing blogger, I should share my own answers to this little set of questions. I'm not going to gush about myself as I do with the others because they deserve it far more than I. Here we go! 


1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?

While I don't know exactly what it was,  I remember owning a lot of gross sticky lip glosses as a kid. They were all probably horrendous colours but they made me feel like a big girl and I would carry them around in a handbag. That handbag also held an empty wallet and nothing else. 

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment? 

I actually put up a wishlist post on Wednesday so you should totally check that out HERE. The number one thing on my wishlist is probably...hmm that's tough because like Sharpay, I want it all...I'm going to have to go with the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. It's raved about and it's Chanel and it seems absolutely perfect. 

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 

I own four foundations plus a couple of BB/CC creams. My favourite would have to be the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation as it is my everyday staple, I'm still looking for the absolute perfect one though (Chanel Vitalumiere, I'm coming for you). 

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 

This is easy, lip products. I hoard all beauty products but my lip drawer is by far the most full. I own all sorts of colours and finishes and I just keep wanting more. I wouldn't say it was a full blown issue yet but it's getting there. 

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine? 

My morning skincare goes; cleanse, tone and moisturise. That's three really quick and easy steps (especially since I cleanse in the shower, a time saving tip for you). At night things get a bit more complicated I will; Remove my makeup with one cleanser, cleanse again, tone, moisturise and then use a calming eye cream. There's also alternates that I only use sometimes such as masks, exfoliating brushes and facial oils which will add an extra step. I would say there's usually six steps in my nightly skincare regime. 

1. MAC or Nars? MAC. I own a few of their products and an in love, Nars is still drool-worthy though. 
2. Rimmel or Revlon? Hmm Rimmel. Just because they have more products in my daily routine. 
3. Mascara or Concealer? Mascara. My blonde lashes look weird without it. 
4. Skincare or Haircare? Another tough one! Skincare probably, because I actually enjoy doing that. 
5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Purifying Mask. I love how clean my skin feels afterwards. 
6. High end or Drugstore? High end. I'm a sucker. 
7. Blog or Vlog? (both to watch and make) I'm going to have to go with Vlog. Sorry, not sorry. 
8. Hair up or hair down? Hair down because it covers up my Dumbo ears. 
9. Red or Pink Lipstick? Pink because it can be natural OR bright. 
10. Highlight or Contour? Highlight because I still have no clue how to contour. 

Now you know my answers, I'm sure you will sleep better at night. If you haven't read last weeks interview with Simple Beauty Chatter check it out HERE and next week there will be other with someone awesome. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig