Tuesday 26 August 2014

A Mini MAC Haul



Okay. From now on I am on a REAL spending ban. I have no real reason for why I placed a cheeky online MAC order a couple of weeks ago, other than that I really wanted it. I've had my eye on this palette for a couple of months and I decided to bite the bullet and pick it up before it disappeared forever. The lipstick was just because I wanted to reach the quota for free postage...pathetic I know. That being said, they're amazing products so I'm glad I've got them. 

Sharon Osbourne Eyeshadow Quad
The fact that this is Sharon Osbourne's collection is a bit odd, she's not exactly a person I have anything in common with, except for eyeshadow choices apparently. As MAC eyeshadows are, these are creamy, blendable and perfect. I think that is just a given by now. I find the vast numbers of MAC shadows quite overwhelming so these pre-made quads are the best way for me to try them out. These colours are all really wearable, the bottom left is slightly orange toned which is different to anything else I have. 

Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick 
I love the diversity of this lipstick. It can be worn full on for a pink pearl pop (hehe) or it can be warn patted onto the lips with a bit of gloss or lipbalm over the top. Much like the eyeshadows, the cremesheen formula is tried and tested. It's not too matte but not glossy, it's a nice middle ground. I've been keeping this in my handbag because it goes with just about everything and can really brighten up my face. 

There's always about a million things I want from MAC, there's so much choice! This is what I chose and I'm really happy with it. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig