Monday 29 June 2015

10 Things To Do These Holidays


SCHOOL'S OUT FOR... like two weeks. Unfortunately, here in the land down under it is not summertime, so I'm not getting the same nice long break as those of you from the northern hemisphere. Nevertheless I'm getting a bit of a break and I want to make the most of it. So I've written a little list of some things I want to do these holidays and I hope that putting them up on the blog will help me stick to them! 

1. Get ahead on my blog posts 
2. Sort out a 500 follower giveaway (eep, stay tuned!)
3. Clean out my makeup drawers, organise them and wipe all my packaging down
4. Climb the Thousand Steps
5. See Inside Out
6. Read a gosh-darn book, it's been too long!
7. Do heaps of driving to get my learner hours up
8. Do plenty of study (fun *frowny face*)
9. Go on a few walks 
10. Drink plenty of water! I don't have the strict time schedule of school to blame for not drinking. 

I know this was just a quick post but not everything needs to be a thesis so I hope you enjoyed it. Also, I give you all permission to kick me if I don't fulfil this list! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

4 comments


  1. ughh also need to drink more water AND blog a lot ;) sadly I don´t have holidays haha

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame but I'm sure you can still do it all xx

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to get ahead on blog posts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard but I know it's worth it xx

      Delete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig