Sunday 21 June 2015

The Parcel Unboxing



Yay! It's here! My favourite thing to happen all season is the arrival of my The Parcel Subscription box. As usual, I will be going through the contents and sharing my first thoughts on each thing with you. 

OPI Nail Lacquer in Romantically Involved $19.95 
I always struggle whether OPI or Essie is my favourite nail polish brand, so I certainly didn't scoff at adding another to the collection. Do I need another red nail polish? No. Will I covet, appreciate and use it? Hell yeah. 

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture $27.95
Speaking of products I don't need any more of, I'm literally overflowing with mascaras! Oh my god, I'm starting to leave them in the packaging because I can't deal with the pressure of using so many. I'm pretty sure my friend Chloe loves this one so I'm definitely going to keep it and give it a go. 

Lanolips Lemon Aid Lip Aid $15.95
My favourite product of the bunch. It's a perfectly adequate lip balm (I'm never much good at differentiating between them), though the scent puts it over the edge. I'm not usually a fan of citrus scents but this legitimately smells like lemon aid. 

EsteƩ Lauder Revitalising Supreme Global Anti-Ageing Creme (30ml sample) $80
It's always nice to receive these high end skincare samples, it makes going away for the weekend that much more special because I get to use them. I'm not in any great need for anti-ageing moisturiser but I'll give it a go anyway. 

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask For Intense Hydration (3 packs) $25
Hydration! Masks! Some of the things I need and want the most. The idea of the sheet masks sound cool so I'm totally up for giving these a chance. 

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes $3.99
These were featured in the last box (though to be fair, it could have been the Girlfriend box rather than the Marie Claire one) so I'm not overly excited about them. Face wipes will always come in handy but if they were a stand alone product in the box I would be slightly disappointed, luckily they were actually grouped with the, far more exciting, face masks. 

John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo, Conditioner and Sea-Salt Spray (50ml samples) $16.99
I think I need to start going away more often because I have roughly a gazillion mini shampoo and conditioners to use up. John Freida is a good brand so I'm not complaining and the sea salt spray should be fun to play with. 

Woolworths Select Quick and Easy Nail Polish 30 Removal Wipes $2
Admittedly, I've never once used a nail polish removal wipe that's worked so these are a bit meh for me. The fact that they're Select brand doesn't exactly fill be with hope either. 

Overall, it's another great box. Though I'm not quite as excited by the contents as I have been previously, I'm certainly not disappointed either. It is well worth the $25 price tag and I will continue to get it into next season. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This box is such a great idea! The OPI nail polish is such a pretty colour, so perfect for summer. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome box, I can't wait to try the polish as well. I will make sure you check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh such a fun box! $25 is a bit higher than a lot of boxes here ($10-$15) but there's a really great variety of items I love the Neutrogena makeup wipes.

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is so much more expensive over here! I'm quite used to it by now. I personally think $25 is very reasonable for such a good box, our $10 one was awful xx

      Delete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig