Friday 12 June 2015

Beauty Interview with A Little Freckle



This lovely lady's name is Emma and she runs the blog A Little Freckle. This legitimately one of my favourite blogs to keep up to date with because there is so much variety and personality in each of the posts. Emma ensures to include a mixture of lifestyle, food, beauty and fashion posts to keep things interesting. It's a great blog and I'm very happy to welcome such a beautiful lady to the home page of Lots of Love, Shannon. Let's get this interview started! 

1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?

I used to cake myself in Maybelline dream matte mouse foundation in the completely wrong shade when I started secondary school...so many regrets, but I guess we’ve all done that! I’ve definitely learnt a lot about the art of applying makeup since then and still have more to learn!

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment? 

I am desperate to get my hands on Amazing Cosmetics concealer. I tried a sample of it and it’s easily the best concealer I’ve used! It’s more than what I’d usually spend on a single item of makeup, but if it delivers well then I think it’s worth it :)

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 

Since my dream matte mouse disaster days, I’ve finally found my ‘go to’ foundation in Revlon Colorstay. It’s the only one I own because I haven’t found anything else that suits my skin better!

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 

I’m not sure how it’s worked out that way, but I seem to have acquired a rather large collection of mascaras over the last few months! I’m loving W7’sabsolute lashes, it’s a fab dupe for Benefit’s  They’re Real mascara!



5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine?

Okay, so until recently, it was a quick once over with a face wipe which I now know it a complete skin sin!!! (Though it does happen now and again after a crazy night out.) So now I’m trying to be good and use Liz Earle’s HotCloth and Polish cleanser every morning and evening which does seem to be keeping my skin brighter and clearer. It has a lovely light herbal smell to it. I also moisturise morning and night with Nivea’s light day moisturising cream. If I’ve got some spots, I use Sudocrem on them at night as it’s quite thick stuff and I like to let it soak in overnight. And if my skin is extra extra bad, I use the Body Shop’s Tea tree toner before bed too!


Now on to some quick-fire this or that questions:


1. MAC or Nars? I’ve never tried Nars (gasp) but I LOVE MAC lipsticks!

2. Rimmel or Revlon? Ahh see it depends. Rimmel’s liquid eyeliner and Revlon’s Colorstay foundation are two staples of mine. I can’t choose :P

3. Mascara or Concealer? Concealer – my skin can get pretty horrendous at times!

4. Skincare or Haircare? Skincare

5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Hydrating!

6. High end or Drugstore? Drugstore..Student problems....

7. Blog or Vlog? Blog :)

8. Hair up or hair down? Down for when I’m going out but in in a top knot when I’m chilling at home

9. Red or Pink Lipstick? I don’t really suit either..unless it’s a nude pink?!

10. Highlight or Contour? Contour! Although I haven’t quite mastered this yet!

Thank you so much to Emma for participating in my little interview! And an extra thanks for replying to my emails so quickly, if it weren't for her I wouldn't have been able to get this post up on time. Spread the love and follow A Little Freckle on both Bloglovin' and Twitter

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Nice hat! New on my blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mousse foundation!! I love it and I use it :)

    _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Different strokes for different folks I guess. Personally, I've seen it but never dared give it a go, mousse foundations scare me. You are a brave woman! xx

      Delete
  3. Emma seems like a great blogger, I will definantely check her out
    I love these interviews :) keep them up!
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely make sure you check out Emma, she's one of my favourites. If you would like to participate, don't hesitate to get in touch xx

      Delete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig