Tuesday 10 February 2015

Top 5 Rimmel Products


Rimmel has to be one of my favourite drug store brands, if not my favourite over all. I love quite a few of their products so it was hard to narrow it down to just five but I think I did a really good job. I am very confident in these five products because they are my most used and most loved. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Bronze
I love a good brown eyeliner and this is a great one. It is pretty long wearing and very creamy. This means that it is super easy to apply and blend out for a softer look. Once it dries down (after mere seconds) it sticks around for a long time. These liners are good in all sorts of colours but the bronze is my favourite because it metallic and it adds a little something to a look. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude Foundation
This foundation is becoming one of those products that I just go on and on about. I will be short and sweet. It is a stain to matte finish, light coverage and medium wear. All in all, love. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige 
A super creamy eye shadow stick? Sign me up. I love a good champaign shade all over the lid and this does the job every time. It is a good size so that it covers the lid super quickly but you are still able to have some precision if need be. It makes a good base to stick other shadows on top or it is also great at going all over the lid with a little blending at the edges and calling it a day. 

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in Punk Rock
This is a really nice formula of nail polish in general. It stays chip free for a good few days to a week, depending on how strenuous you are on your nails. The brush is also perfectly wide so that smaller nails can be covered in one swipe. The real outstanding thing about this nail polish is the colour. It is a dark blue/grey that looks black from a distance. It is a very Kate Moss shade, which is very fitting since her name is on the bottle and it makes me feel all grunge. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 103
I don't know if I've ever spoken about this lipstick on the blog before but it is one that I love to wear during the cooler months. It is a dark nude shade that leans to the side of mauve when compared to other nudes. It is matte but still comfortable on the lips, though you do want to make sure there's no loose bits of skin flapping around because that's an unattractive look under this lipstick (trust me, I've done it). 

Wow Rimmel is a good brand! I honestly don't know what I would do without all these products. What is your favourite? Please tell me some new things to check out. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig