Friday 6 February 2015

Beauty Interview with Daisy Daisy xxo



I am so happy that my Beauty Interviews are finally making a comeback as it is one of my favourite things to do, it involves some interaction with new people which is not something I often do. This month I'm featuring the beautiful Daisy from the blog Daisy Daisy xxo. I've been reading her blog for a while now and I really love it so I'm super happy to have her answering my questions! 

What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning?
I think everyone would probably say 'blue eyeshadow' as everyone seems to of had a blue eyeshadow phase, but the first product I genuinely remember owning was 'Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker', the lip tingling lipgloss. I think my mum got it in a Soap & Glory set for Christmas and I stole it from her. I hate the stuff these days!

What is the number one beauty product on your wishlist at the moment? 
I'm desperate to try the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. I'm a huge brows girl and I love brow products, I will get my hands on it soon!!

How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 
I don't actually use foundation, I use BB cream. I've never (thankfully!) suffered from bad skin so I can still get away with using a light coverage. I have tried the Nars Sheer Glow and I must admit, I wasn't a huge fan! Although that could just be because I don't use a heavy coverage.

What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 
Eyeshadow palettes! I'm not sure why, I just love them! I have every colour ever imaginable but I will continue to buy palettes. There is just something about them, they are so pretty! 

How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? How about your evening skincare routine? 
I don't have any kind of skincare routine, I know, I'm terrible. In the morning I get up, get dressed and go to work. I don't even wear makeup to work because I'm too lazy. In the evenings I've started to get better using a cleanser and moisturiser too. Even if I apply a bit of moisturiser its better than nothing at all! 

Now onto a few quick fire questions! 

MAC or Nars? MAC!

Rimmel or Revlon? Rimmel

Mascara or Concealer? MASCARA!! I'm a huge mascara girl.

Skincare or Haircare? Neither?? Skincare.

Purifying Mask or Hydrating Mask? Hydrating

High End or Drugstore? Drugstore all the way!! I never buy high end.

Blog or Vlog? Blog although I love vlogging!

Hair up or hair down? Hair up! I never wear my hair down.

Red or Pink Lipstick? Red. I hate pinks on me!

Highlight or Contour? Highlight.. I can't master contouring! 

Big thanks to Daisy for answering my little survey (and so quickly too! This lady is a email ninja, never have I had such quick replies). She shared her time, thoughts and opinions with us so I think the least you can do is go over and check out her BLOG, then give her a follow on TWITTER. Thanks again to Daisy and I can't wait to do another beauty interview next month. 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig