Friday 14 August 2015

My Everyday Makeup



*This post was totally supposed to go up weeks ago and I totally forgot about it (*slaps self on wrist and calls self a bad blogger) and never put it up. So enjoy! 

As often as I talk about makeup on this blog, I rarely ever share my everyday makeup looks with you. If I'm being brutally honest, this isn't actually the makeup look I wear everyday. For school I tend to wear foundation and mascara only, if that. Since that is a bit boring I've decided to show you my go to look for a casual weekend day. 

My skin has been super dry lately so I've been going with a nice hydrating base and this Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Finland is the perfect option. This is a recent rediscovery from my stash that I can't believe I forgot about! On the average day I don't want 100% full coverage all over my face because it just isn't comfortable so I go with something lighter. Then I beef up the coverage where I need to with my holy grail Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair

The second part of my face I do is my eyebrows, not sure why I've just always done it that way. I fill them in (pretty crappily tbh) with my Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde and then comb through with the L'Oreal Brow Wiz in Medium. I keep my eyes simple with a little bit of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne blended in with my finger and a couple of layers of the L'Oreal False Lash Wings and the Maybelline Masterpiece Transform Mascaras

As per usual I use The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in a three shape along my cheeks, forehead and jaw to add a bit of colour to my face. Then I use a nice light - slightly shimmery - blush in the form of the Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink, at which point I really start to look alive. On the tops of my cheek bones I tap some Benefit Girl Meets Pearl and I add some of that to my cupid's bow as well. 

Finally I top the entire look off with a couple of spritzes of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to set it all in place and then add a slick of Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Sparkling Dewdrops

Though it seems fairly complicated when written out in full like this, this makeup is super quick and easy to apply. I can do the entire thing in seven minutes tops, depending on how distracted I get by the Youtube videos I watch while doing my makeup. 

What's your everyday makeup look? Is there anything I should try to make my application even quicker? I would love to hear in the comments below! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig