Sunday 3 May 2015

April Favourites


I had been working on this post for a good couple of hours before I realised that the title of 'February Favourites' was totally wrong. The year is going by so quickly, I can't even keep up with the months. 

Nars Sheer Glow
The foundation to end all foundations, or as they say. With all of the acclaim in beauty circles, I just couldn't help but invest in it. I keep it for special occasions but when I do break it out, I am always impressed with how natural it looks and how well it applies. It also helps that there is actually a shade light enough for my skin! 

L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this in a favourites post before but, hey, it deserves to be praised more than once anyway. My brows are pretty crap naturally so they need all the help they can get. This is a tinted brow gel that adds a bit of something something. The fibres make even the sparsest (ahm, mine) of brows look full and voluminous, which is about as good as it could get. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Turn On
This product has already had an entire post written about it on the blog, that's how much I love it. Check that post out HERE

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
There will be a proper review of this product coming up soon so I won't reveal too much. That being said, I'm really enjoying using this. I genuinely think it extends the length of my makeup wear and it manages to even everything out and make it look more melded into the skin. 

YSL Rouge Volupté Tint-In-Oil in Pink About Me
I did a post just a couple of days ago about my overwhelming love for this product so I will spare you any more gushing. Just check out the post HERE

Sephora Formula X Nail Polish in Push The Limits
The Formula X polishes are always some of my favourites and this colour is no exception. It is a gorgeous bright orangey red that adds a much needed boost of bright colour into the winter dreariness. 

Zoeva 104 Buffer and 129 Luxe Fan Brushes
All of my new Zoeva brushes (see a full post HERE) have been favourites this month. However, these two rose to the top of the bunch. The buffer brush makes it so easy to blend in foundation quickly and the fan brush applies highlighter perfectly so that I don't look like a disco ball. 

To Pimp A Butterfly - Kendrick Lamar
People say that I don't strike them as a rap lover but I actually enjoy it, dawg. Kendrick's album has received universal praise for good reason, it features so many great songs. Each song is so different and within the songs there is so many different sections. Beat changes, spoken sections, other cool things. Music reviewing isn't my forte but this is good. Trust me. 

Uncle Tobys Fruity Bites
It's not one of my favourites posts unless I include something incredibly random. This time we have a very childish snack food. It's basically cereal that has been packaged so that it looks like something else. They're wheat crisps filled with fruit paste and surprisingly delicious. 

I can't get over the fact that it's May already... 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig