Tuesday 2 September 2014

The One With All The Moisturisers


While I was going through my weekly pamper session on Sunday evening, I realised just how many different types of moisturisers I use. After considering it for a while, I've decided to do a round up of everything I use to keep my skin soft and baby-like. 



Soap and Glory Hand Food 
This is the newest addition to my holy-grail moisturisers list. Previously I was using a really crappy hand cream that actually made my hands dry (I continued to use it because it was a HUGE tube and I felt it was a waste, but I eventually gave it up) and then I picked up a mini version of this for my handbag and fell in love. I would buy it solely for the smell, I have no idea what it smells like other than 'soap and glory' but it's amazing, fresh, fruity and scrumptious. It's just a bonus that it actually moisturises my hands really well without leaving a film or stickyness. 



Body Shop Body Butter in Brazil Nut 
I'm sure you've heard all about the Body Shop Body Butters already, so I won't waffle on too long about them. I use this on my legs a few nights a week (basically whenever I remember...) and on my arms about once a week. It's really thick and hydrating but it sinks into my dry skin easily without being too greasy or gross. This scent is deep and nutty, not my absolute favourite but nice for winter. As the warmer months are coming in Australia, I will move on to my favourite coconut scent. 



Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment 
This is my favourite lip balm, I have raved about it many many times on this blog. It also has many other uses, one of which is a really intense moisturiser for any problematic areas. It does leave a greasy feeling so you couldn't use it all over your body and definitely not during the day. I apply this to specific areas if they are peeling or scarring and it clears it all up nicely. I also apply it to scabs if I have any because it makes them come off clean. Magic stuff this is. 



Body Shop Shea Body Whip 
This is the moisturiser I use all over my body in the mornings. Once again, I don't do it everyday because I often forget. This is nice and light, it is super easy to apply and it disappears on the skin. A great one for after a morning shower. 



Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
I've spoken about this before so I will keep it brief. This is a nice light moisturiser that keeps my skin hydrated, but I can't feel it on my skin once I've rubbed it in. Really simple. Really good. 

So there we go, all of my moisturisers have been reviewed in one handy place! 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig