Saturday 17 May 2014

Steal Her Street Style: Kendall Jenner

Source

Let's be real here, we all kind of want to be Kendall Jenner. Super model body, legs for days, money for days and she's probably kissed Harry Styles. What more can you ask for? While becoming her physically is a challenge scientists will have to take on, we will have to settle with stealing her style. Fortunately for us, she has a really cool simple style that is easy to recreate. The best thing about most of her outfits is that you can mostly use pieces from your own wardrobe. In the look above she is wearing a simple white t-shirt that most of us already own, black pants (I would be inclined to wear either my black skinnys or my Zara leggings to get the zip effect) and black boots. Easy! The hardest part about recreating this look was the vest, so I gave you some of my suggestions instead. 




Jeans: New Look Supersoft Superskinny Jean

T-Shirt: Monki Boyfriend Tee White

Vest: Kendall's actual vest is Topshop and was only available in stores. I couldn't find anything like it online (I know it kind of makes this outfit) so here's what I would wear: Vero Moda Fenda Printed Waistcoat If you know of anything that is like Kendall's waistcoat, tell me in the comments below. 

Handbag: Stitched Duffel Handbag

Hat: ASOS Felt Fedora Hat

Boots: Underground Beatle Chelsea Boots OR ASOS EINSTEIN Leather Ankle Boots

Remember, if you don't have a vest just like Kendall's. Improvise! Throw on a cool kimono or a flannel. If I'm going for a Kardashian inspired look, I have to wear a flannel. 


Lots of Love, 

Shannon 

P.S If you love Kendall's style as much as I do check out THIS Tumblr page, it's pretty awesome and helpful. 

Follow me on Twitter HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig