Friday 15 May 2015

Beauty Interview: All or Nothing


Another month, another beauty interview with a blogger far more successful than myself. This beautiful lady is Marie and she runs the blog All or Nothing. Hailing from London town she has been blogging for just over six months now. I was lucky to stumble across her blog after she left some lovely comments on mine and I'm looking forward to keeping up and reading all of her great posts! Lets get right into it... 

1. What is the first piece of makeup you remember owning? 
My 1st piece was a lipstick given by my mother.

2. What is the number one beauty product on your wish list at the moment? 

3. How many different foundations do you own and which is your favourite? 
Right now I have 4 different foundations and they are : Even Better by Clinique, Dream Satin by Maybelline, Skin Luminizer By Max Factor & Healthy Mix Serum by Bourjois. My favourite is the Maybelline one

4. What is the type of beauty product you hoard the most? 
Lipstick, lipstick and lipstick :)

5. How many steps do you have in your morning skincare routine? 
It depends but between 2 to 5.
How about your evening skincare routine? 
As for my evening skincare it will be 2 (night cream and lip care cream) 

Now on to some quick fire this or that questions

1. MAC or Nars?  I do not know (sorry)? I never tried MAC or NARS products
2. Rimmel or Revlon?  Rimmel
3. Mascara or Concealer?  Mascara
4. Skincare or Haircare?  Skincare
5. Purifying mask or hydrating mask? Hydrating mask
6. High end or Drugstore?  Both because I have as much high end (Chanel, Clinique, YSL etc) as Drugstores (Rimmel, Bourjois etc.) I am loving as much high end and Drugstores. I cannot really choose. 
7. Blog or Vlog?  Blog
8. Hair up or hair down?  Hair down
9. Red or Pink Lipstick? Red
10. Highlight or Contour?  Highlight

Make sure to follow Marie on her BLOG and her TWITTER to show her some love. Thank you so much to Marie personally for participating, I have loved interacting with you! 

Lots of Love, 

Shannon
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank YOU Marie! You actually wrote most of this post :P xx

      Delete
  2. Fab interview!

    http://msadventuresinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great interview, I totally agree Marie is such a great blogger and it is nice to know a bit more about her :) I would love to see more of these in the future!
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Marie is wonderful :) I do them every single month so make sure you check back in xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've actually been thinking of coming up with some new ones but I don't know how to top these xx

      Delete
  5. Great interview. I enjoyed reading it. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Idu! I will make sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete
  6. Great post! I always love a good interview!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The interviews are my favourites xx

      Delete
  7. I love reading blogger interviews! Lipstick is definitely the makeup item I hoard the most as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lipstick hoarders unite! Do they have a help group for that...? ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Great interview!! Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to checking out your blog xx

      Delete
  9. great interview! I really want to try that Too Faced mascara as well. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm interested in trying the mascara as well, it looks great. I'll be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete

© Lots of Love, Shannon. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig